THIS PROPERTY IS FABULOUS
- VIEWS OF THE MAIN CHANNEL OF WATTS BAR LAKE
- LARGE 1 AND 1/3 ACRE LAKEFRONT LOT
- DEEP NARROW COVE RIGHT OFF THE MAIN CHANNEL
A narrow cove means no skiers , no tubers, no fast boats, that makes
it safer for swimming and lazing on the dock
- 121 FT. ON WATTS BAR LAKE
- 101 FT. ON INDIAN SHADOWS DRIVE
- LAKEFRONT PROPERTY IS SHAPED LIKE A TOMAHAWK
- APPROX. 500 FT. OF GRAVELED DRIVEWAYS, TAKING YOU FROM INDIAN SHADOWS DRIVE TO LAKESIDE PARKING AREA
- UNDERGROUND UTILITIES
INCLUDING ELECTRICITY, WATER AND PHONE
- AMAZING KNOLL TOP PROPERTY
APPROX. 8 FT. ABOVE INDIAN SHADOWS DRIVE
BECAUSE THIS IS A KNOLL TOP, THE VIEWS OF THE LAKE ARE UNLIKELY TO EVER
BE COMPROMISED BY FUTURE CONSTRUCTION
- PROPERTY PERKED FOR 3 BEDROOM HOME
- PROPERTY WAS APPROVED FOR STANDARD GRAVITY FEED SEPTIC SYSTEM
- 20' X 20' FLOATING DOUBLE DECK PARTY DOCK
- YEAR ROUND WATER
Year round water with a 20' x 20' Double Decker "NO STEPS" floating dock
means you can use the dock year round.
- PRE-APPROVED BY TENNESSEE VALLEY AUTHORITY FOR A SINGLE COVERED BOAT SLIP
TO BE LOCATED TO THE RIGHT OF THE PARTY DECK AS YOU FACE THE WATER
- T.V.A. PRE-APPROVED FOR PUMPING AND USE OF LAKE WATER ON PROPERTY
- 30 AMP ELECTRICAL
SERVICE AND WATER SERVICE ARE ALREADY ON THE PARTY DECK
(UNDERGROUND UTILITIES RUN APPROX. 500 FT. FROM INDIAN SHADOWS DRIVE TO THE PARTY
- TWO MARINAS, (BAYSIDE AND BLUE SPRINGS), ARE JUST AROUND THE CORNER BY WATER.
LOCATION! LOCATION! LOCATION!
- LAKEFRONT PROPERTY IS COVERED IN MATURE HARDWOODS
AREA VIEWS FROM INDIAN SHADOWS DRIVE
- TWO HEAVY STEEL FARM GATES FOR SECURITY AND PRIVACY
- MORE PICTURES OF PROPERTY, DOCK AND WATER
NOTE: Put mouse over picture to pause or click arrows below to stop slide show and manually view.
>> To See Entire Picture Gallery - Click Here <<
WATTS BAR LAKE INFORMATION:
Watts Bar Lake is just one of a chain of lakes formed by the beautiful
Tennessee River. From Watts Bar Lake, you can go down river through a series of lakes,
locks and waterways, all the way to Mobile Bay via the Tom Bigby waterway, or continue
on via the Tennessee River to the Mississippi River and on to New Orleans and the Gulf
Or, you can water ski, sightsee, fish, swim, play or, because of
large water expanses (wide and open area), you can take your sail boat out on
the beautiful Watts Bar Lake. My neighbor has a 65 footer!
When fall arrives the fun has just begun. You can follow the Vol Navy up river to
Neyland Stadium in Knoxville and experience one of the top football atmospheres in
all of college football. By land you are within easy driving distance to the Great
Smokey Mountain National Park, Gatlinburg and Lookout Mountain, Rock City near Chattanooga Tennessee.
The possibilities are
>> For More Information about Watts Bar Lake - Click Here <<
This fabulous lakefront property is waiting for the right family who can appreciate the quality
and one-of-a-kind opportunity to make this piece of paradise their home.
Staci Votaw, SRES
Coldwell Banker, Jim Henry